Cupcakes with combination of Pineapple | Easy Recipe



"When stressed and in doubt , cupcake it out !!"

I named it MARBELOPINE which actually doesn't mean anything !! My own sort of creativity !!
For those who love cupcakes and would love getting one with thier evening tea , then you are definitely at the right place ! My mom told me for marble cake you prepare 2 mixtures choco and white , the only variation I did was in place of vanilla I made a pineapple flavour batter !! To my surprise the taste was yummy  indeed  !!Very easy to make and also ready in only 10 minutes!! This recipe comes right from my mom's kitchen !!! I will post the recipe details down so can make one too !!!


MarbeloPine Cupcakes

Ingredients

  1. 22 tablespoon Flour
  2.  4 teaspoon baking powder 
  3.  2 egg
  4. 2 teaspoon choco powder
  5.  12 tablespoon oil
  6.  12 tablespoon milk
  7.  16 tablespoon sugar 
  8.  2 teaspoon pineapple essence

Method 

  1. Sieve flour and baking powder in a bowl, keep aside choco powder will use that later.
  2.  In a seperate bowl , start with egg , sugar , milk and oil and whisk it for about 5 minutes ( I usually whisk it physically but it's totally fine to use an electric mixer).
  3.  Pour ½ the batter in choco powder and on the other half pour 1 teaspoon pineapple essence.
  4.  Arrange the cupcake paper on your baking tray and divide the batter evenly throughout the cupcakes .
  5.  Use a toothpick to swirl.
  6.  Preheat the oven at 180°C.
  7.  Bake your cupcakes and it's time to serve
SERVE AND ENJOY AND DO LET ME KNOW HOW IT TURNED OUT FOR YOU !!!!

If you love cakes , then do not forget to visit our Instagram page  for a CAKE ADVENTURE 
instagram.com/imtiyazam
















how to make cupcakes

easy chocolate cupcake recipes

vanilla cupcakes

best cupcake recipes

fluffy vanilla cupcake recipe

vanilla cupcake recipe with oil

unique cupcake recipes

how to make cupcakes without butter

butter cupcakes

how to bake cupcakes in oven

cupcakes at home

simple chocolate cupcake recipe

easy moist chocolate cupcake recipe

moist chocolate cupcake recipe

vanilla cupcake recipe

chocolate cupcakes without cocoa powder

chocolate chip cupcake recipe

vanilla and chocolate cupcakes

chocolate cupcakes with frosting recipe

best cupcake recipes

rainbow marble cupcakes

marble cupcakes icing

how to make marble cupcakes

eggless marble cupcake

cupcake recipe

marble cake

keto marble cupcakes

marble frosting cupcake



Comments

  1. Looks very easy recipe. I am sure our children like it very much. Thank you for sharing dear friend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes ; I am glad; do let us know if you made them anytime;)

      Delete